- Enterprise perspective
- Experience proven
- Execution priority
3 : E (mirror image)
- We think for client and put ourselves in the shoes of our clients
- Left and right brain mindset and perspectives for
- Creative solutions and structured delivery
3E: font is crafted as “王” in Chinese means “king, noble”
- We are trusted Strategic and Financial Advisors to “Kings”
- We act nobly and conducts ourselves professionally at all times and in all ways and situations.
3-ii and E-F:
3-ii in purple:
Purple is one of the 5 primary colors in the color space that specifies colors based on 3 color dimensions: hue, value (lightness) and chroma (color purity). Often it is associated with royalty in the past.
Hence the “3” in Purple represents the need for 3-dimensional approach to providing services to all customers whom we treat as royalties.
And “ii” are integrity to our clients and inclusive to our staff always.
The 3-dimensional approach entails: mind, heart and body in any individual person as well as implications in the living organization:
- corporation structure – body
- corporate values – heart
- corporate strategy – mind
E-F in Crimson:
Crimson is strong, deep red color, inclining to purple. The close association to purpose is intentional choice of crimson color as group corporate colors reflecting the synergistic strengths of 3E–Fii.
3E–Fii in reflection
The mirroring of each other in the merger of represents the synergistic strength together. It also reflects the healthy tension in any organization relative to the changing markets environment that calls for realistic reflection of internal competence in the context of external challenges at all times.
It also shows:
- our dynamic creative out of the box strategic thinking balanced with
- our structured clear focus in our consistent execution of our mission
: . .
These represents the “eyes” and how we and clients see.
Problems are opportunities and Challenges are seeds for growth
Like Chinese character “crisis” it embodies both “danger” and “opportunities”
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we create them.”
“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
― Albert Einstein
Our values of “seeing”:
We see from the perspective of client, but we see also client contextually.
Especially in the context of economic cycle, market cycles, credit cycles, business S-curve cycle and even individual S-curve cycle.
We see not just issue now
but see also the near time opportunities and solutions
as well as see the long-term vision and strategy.
Most important of all, we see “towards maximum growth” for our clients and staff, with our local knowledge and global experience.
“Corporate Financial Solutions”
– not silo services but holistic integrated solutions in all financial matters to corporate businesses.